Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Fork with a Pouf

Via Domestic Sluttery I was alerted to Tina Tsang's Wonderland Cutlery this morning. While trying to figure out why it is named as such with the exception of the rabbit, I noticed the pure awesome-ness of the fork in the set. That sold me right there! Then, just to add to the already fabulous silverware, there is a magnifying glass in each handle- just in case you need to see the food better or perhaps check your fellow diner's teeth for any food bits that are stuck.

The utensils are £42.50 each on Hidden Art Shop.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on my bad proofing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a slip of the Marie Antoinette tongue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did too! Until I realized it was quoted from my post. Another clever pun opportunity missed

    ReplyDelete