Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pouf a la Cupcake

Oh dear. I've found some more affordable artwork on Etsy for you. That is...if I don't buy them all up first! I stumbled upon Elizabeth Ocean's watercolor prints and it was love at first site as soon as I saw her Chapeau series. Somehow Elizabeth has managed to combine two of my favourite things, food and 18th century fashion, in fantastic watercolor prints that would make a great series in anyone's living room. One of my favourite's has to be Le Chapeau des Langoustines Jumelles, especially since it's a shout-out to the artist's native Boston roots. I'm already envisioning these on my wall in equally fabulous rococo frames! Check them out here.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! One of my jobs is for a wedding cake designer with a fondness for Marie A, so I just have to send this to her. Thanks for finding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I am addicted to etsy. So many treasures there!

    ReplyDelete