Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bingley Brains

I've been wandering over to Seth Grahame-Smith's blog on Amazon quite regularly now. For those who don't know this mildly unknown name, Grahame-Smith is one of the authors of the upcoming Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Based on the funny anecdotes of the blog, I now have higher 'LOL' expectations for the book. He's a funny guy! Of course, this may come as no shock since this is the same guy who came up with the concept of combining zombies and Bennets.

In other Meryton zombie news, the NY Times has a pretty good article about the upcoming book and it's surprising internet response (which I'm just adding too, aren't I?).

6 comments:

  1. It looks like it could be fun. I'll have to wait until it comes out though to pass judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious. I wouldn't want to be in the author's shoes right now with so much attention on the book and pressure for it to be thoroughly amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, you are right. He is quite amuzing. There's hope for the book yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw today that amazon has a preview up the book up so you can read a page or two and the first one had me chuckling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get enough of your blog. There is so much information and gorgeous pictures. I have a blog on Antique dolls and I try to link the dolls I am featuring at the time with the historyof that particular era. I am not a doll maker I collect them, and with that a love for Art and history. I would be an honor if you followed my blog.
    http://dollsfromtheattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete