Monday, September 8, 2008

"I Don't Think He's a Villain"

Have I mentioned yet how I love Ralph Fiennes? That was his response when the dumbass interviewer asked him about playing "the villain" in The Duchess. Pleb. Check out the interview here.

In related news, the Toronto premiere of the film was last night and although Knightly was wearing a very pretty Alexander McQueen gown she's been getting some criticism about her weight. Yikes!! I can see why. Someone feed that girl a croquembouche! It puts me to mind about Georgiana's battle with bulimia. However, I can safely assume she wasn't this thin at her unhealthiest.

3 comments:

  1. HA maybe it's just that style of dress creates the illusion of whispyness.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! The girl looks like an exclamation point. Would it have been so hard for her to have eaten to play the role? Seriously most actresses would kill for the opportunity to actually be able to have a milkshake for once. Remember Renee Zwellweger in Bridget Jones? She looks beautiful in the previews but god she is skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats exactly what I was thinking! I really wish they made her pack on just a little bit of meat for the role. Just a little!

    ReplyDelete